Post Construction Cleaning | Davie
Hire our services today! Contact us at (954) 280-6851
NG Solutions Cleaning provides reliable post-construction cleaning services in Davie. Give us a call!
Cleaning After Construction
Our post-construction cleaning services at NG Solutions Cleaning consists of 3 main phases, namely:
- Initial/rough clean
- Main/final clean
In phase 1, we ensure all construction debris and trash are removed and everything is in order. In the next phase, we do a more in-depth cleaning of all areas such as pressure cleaning. Finally, we lightly do some touch-ups here and there to ensure everything is clean and in its right place.
- Residential cleaning
- Office cleaning
- Post construction cleaning
- Party helper
- Pressure cleaning
- Janitorial services
- Vacation rental cleaning
- Deep cleaning
- Personalized cleaning solutions
- Efficient cleaning services
- 100% customer satisfaction
- Experienced team of cleaners
- Qualified maid services
- Cooper City
- Pembroke Pines
- Diana Beach
- South West Ranches
A thorough and in-depth cleaning method
Professional Post-Construction Services
NG Solutions Cleaning is the company to call for professional and efficient post-construction cleaning. We thoroughly clean every nook and cranny of the place, from floor to ceiling.
Our team works hard to ensure the place looks great and create a “move-in” or “ready-to-show” appearance. We can handle window cleaning, carpet and floor cleaning, spring/fall cleaning, and move in/out cleaning as well.
We also provide reliable residential, commercial, vacation rental, condo, and apartment cleaning services.
Creating a “move-in” or “ready-to-show” appearance
1. Initial/Rough Clean
- Construction debris and trash will be placed in designated waste receptacle.
- Labels and stickers, not required to remain, will be removed from new fixtures.
- Appliance labels and manuals will be gathered and placed in designated location.
- Floor will be broom swept or vacuumed to make ready for more work.
2. Main/ Final Clean
- Ceiling fans and vents, floor and return covers cleaned.
- Sawdust and drywall dust removed from walls and ceilings.
- Interior of cabinets and drawers vacuumed.
- Woodwork including doors, frames, trim, cabinets, drawers, shelves and moldings will be wiped down.
- All surfaces such as countertops cleaned off.
- Mirrors, porcelain and chrome fixtures neat and polished.
- Restroom fixtures including sinks, toilets, urinals, showers and tubs will be tidy.
- Hard floors will be vacuumed, dust mopped and swept.
- All areas will be lightly touched-up and dusted to create “move in” or “ready to show” appearance.
- Restrooms will be touched up to create “move in” or “ready to show” appearance.
- Kitchen will be touched up to create “move in” or “ready to show” appearance.
- Floors will be vacuumed as needed to create “move in” or “ready to show” appearance.
Fill in the form to get in touch with one of our team members!
We put customer satisfaction at the forefront of everything we do.